- Very low moisture - some logs 5% or less, all logs below 20%;
- Log length 25cm - fits most fireplaces, stoves and other wood burning appliances;
- Suitable for pizza ovens - because the logs are very dry, they burn hot and cleanly and provide intense smokeless heat that cooks pizza to perfection;
- Mix of larger and smaller logs ensures a densely packed crate;
- Long Burning Oak Wood;
- Free delivery to all addresses in Ireland (subject to adequate access).
Size & Packing Options available:
- 36 x 40 Litre Nets on pallet;
- Standard Crate on pallet;
- Half Crate on pallet.
36 x 40 Litre Nets Option details:
- Easy to handle and store;
- Each net weighs approx. 13.5 kg and is 40 litres by volume;
- The pallet of 36 nets contains 1.44 stacked cubic m. of logs;
- Nets are twice the size of a typical net sold in garages and supermarkets (typical net size being 20 - 22 litres vs. 40 litres for our logs) but at comparable cost;
- Convenient to store in any space - no crate.
Standard Crate details:
- The most economical size;
- Internal volume of the crate: 1.63 stacked cubic m;
- Internal dimensions: 110 x 80 x 185cm;
- External volume: 2.0 cubic m;
- External dimensions: 115 x 85 x 200 cm;
- Weight approx. 750kg;
Half Crate details:
- Compact and densely stacked;
- Inside volume of the crate: 0.95 stacked cubic m;
- Inside dimensions: 95 x 105 x 100cm;
- Outside volume: 1.2 cubic m;
- Outside dimensions: 100 x 110 x 115cm;
- Approx. 350-400 logs in each crate;
- The crate is wrapped in mesh net and covered with film to prevent water damage;
- Weight approx. 440kg;
- Crates can be re-used for storage, broken apart and recycled, or burnt for kindling.