Nestro Oak Briquettes are high quality wood briquettes produced with sustainability in mind for wood stoves, log burners, and fireplaces.
- Long Lasting Burn Up To 4 Hours;
- Extra Dry and Easy To Light With Low Moisture: 9.7%;
- Easy To Clean Up Afterwards With Low Ash: 1%;
- High Heat Output - Calorific Value: 16.0 MJ/kg;
- Consistent, Dense and Well Packed Briquettes;
- Natural Log Appearance - Bright and Beautiful Flame;
- €7/pallet discount for orders of 4 or more full pallets; €10/pallet discount for orders of 6 or more full pallets;
- Each pack weighs approx. 15kg +/- 5%
- Recommended for open fires, larger wood stoves and multi-fuel stoves due to large size.
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in Ireland (subject to adequate access).
These briquettes have reported longer burn time than most of our other products. In our tests, they burned for approx. 1.5 hours and then glowed while releasing heat for over 3 hours, for a total heat release time of over 4 hours.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for all types of fireplaces, wood and multifuel stoves and log boilers. Heat release time in different appliances will depend on air inflow setting, number of briquettes loaded, outside temperature, and size of appliance and can range anywhere from 1 hour to over 4 hours.
- Made of 100% oak wood;
- Each briquette measures approximately 80 mm (3.1 in.) in diameter x 240 mm (9.4 in.) length;
- Each 15kg bag contains 11 heat logs;
- Full pallets of 64 packs delivered on pallets measuring 122 x 104 x 124cm; part pallets may be delivered on pallets sized 122 x 102, 120 x 100 or 120 x 80cm;
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 64 x 15kg packs = 960kg net;
- half pallet: 32 x 15kg packs = 480 kg net;
- quarter pallet: 16 x 15kg packs = 240kg net;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available - please contact us for details.
- The pallet is shrink-wrapped and contains black straps on the outside for a reliable and neat-looking package.