100% Oak Hardwood
- Long burning up to 4 hours;
- Low moisture: 6.8%;
- Low ash: 0.24%;
- Calorific value: 17.7 MJ/kg (4.92 kWh/kg) - 23% more than Bord Na Mona peat briquettes;
- Natural log appearance - look great in a fire;
- Lower, wider pallet for more convenient delivery;
- Recommended for open fires, larger wood stoves and multi-fuel stoves due to large size. For smaller stoves, we recommend RUF Birch Heat Logs or Pini-Kay Wood Briquettes;
- Free delivery to all addresses in Ireland (subject to adequate access);
- Bulk discount of €10/pallet for orders of two or more pallets.
These briquettes have reported longer burn time than many heat logs on the market. In our tests they burned for approx. 1.5 hours and then glowed while releasing heat for over 3 hours, for a total heat release time of over 4 hours.
A minimum of two briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading 2-3 logs is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for all types of fireplaces, larger wood and multifuel stoves and log boilers. Heat release time in different appliances will depend on air inflow setting, number of briquettes loaded, outside temperature, and size of appliance and can range anywhere from 1 hour to over 4 hours.
- Long burning;
- Darker wood colour;
- Made of 100% virgin oak hardwood;
- Each briquette measures approximately 95 mm (3.5 in.) in diameter x 270 mm (11 in.) length;
- Each 10kg bag contains 5 heat logs;
- Full pallets of 96 packs delivered on pallets measuring 114 x 104 x 128cm; part pallets may be delivered on Standard pallets (120-125 x 100cm) or Euro pallets (120 x 80cm);
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net;
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480 kg net;
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net;
- sample size: 2 x 10kg packs;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available - please contact us for details.
- The pallet is shrink-wrapped and contains cardboard corners inside and straps on the outside for a reliable and neat-looking package.