Hardwood Heat Logs for Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- 100% Oak Hardwood;
- Low moisture: 7.1%;
- Low ash: 0.2%;
- High calorific value: 16.608 MJ/kg;
- Long burning time;
- Recommended for smaller stoves.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers.
- Brown colour;
- Calorific value: 16.608 MJ/kg;
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 90mm x 150mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs fitted into traditional PE bag;
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 140cm (approx.); smaller quantities may be delivered on Euro or large pallets (100 x 120cm);
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net; dimensions 120x80x140cm
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480kg net; dimensions either 120x80 or 100x120 height up to 85cm
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net; dimensions either 120x80 or 100x120 height up to 65cm
- sample box: 2 x 10kg packs