Our original best selling Nestro Wood Briquettes are high quality produced wood briquette with sustainability in mind for wood stoves, log burners, and fireplaces.
- Long Lasting Burn Up To 4 Hours;
- Extra Dry and Easy To Light With Low Moisture: 11%;
- Easy To Clean Up Afterwards With Low Ash: 0.46%;
- High Heat Output - Calorific Value: 16.6 MJ/kg (4.61 kWh/kg);
- Consistent, Dense and Well Packed Briquettes;
- Natural Log Appearance - Bright and Beautiful Flame;
- Certified sustainable - FSC Ⓡ 100%;
- Bulk discounts - €10/pallet for orders of 2 or more full pallets;
- Free economy delivery to any address in Ireland, subject to adequate access. Click here for details.
These briquettes have reported longer burn time than most of our other products. In our tests, they burned for approx. 1.5 hours and then glowed while releasing heat for over 3 hours, for a total heat release time of over 4 hours.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for all types of fireplaces, wood and multifuel stoves and log boilers. Heat release time in different appliances will depend on air inflow setting, number of briquettes loaded, outside temperature, and size of appliance and can range anywhere from 1 hour to over 4 hours.
- Attractive light wood colour;
- Made of 100% virgin spruce and pine;
- Each briquette measures approximately 95 mm (3.5 in.) in diameter x 270 mm (11 in.) length;
- Each 10kg bag contains 5 heat logs;
- Full pallets of 96 packs delivered on pallets measuring 122 x 104 x 124cm; part pallets may be delivered on pallets sized 122 x 102, 120 x 100 or 120 x 80cm;
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net;
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480 kg net;
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available - please contact us for details.
- The pallet is shrink-wrapped and contains cardboard corners inside and black straps on the outside for a reliable and neat-looking package.